Resources are materials gathered from the environment (Woods, Metal Ores, Stones etc.) or "wildlife" enemy corpses(Rabbits, Foxes, Wolves etc.) that can be used to create Weapons, Armors, and Buildings in Albion Online.
As with all other game elements, Resources are divided into eight Tiers. To gather any Resource, an appropriate Tool of no lower than one Tier below that of the desired Resource must be in the player's inventory (not necessarily equipped), requiring the player to progress through the Destiny Board to unlock the ability to harvest successively better materials.
The more dangerous the zone, the higher the tiers can be found:
- Blue zones have Tiers 1~4 Resources and enemies.
- Yellow zones have Tiers 3~5 Resources and enemies.
- Red zones have Tiers 4~6 Resources and enemies.
- Black zones have Tiers 4~8 Resources and enemies.
At each Tier level beyond Tier 1, new traits are unlocked:
- Tier 2 Resources and higher must be refined before use.
- Tier 3 Resources and higher require not only the correct raw Resource, but a refined Resource of one tier below, e.g. T3 item Chestnut Plank requires both a Chestnut Log and a Birch Plank. In addition, Tier 3 and higher Resources add a Silver cost to all refinements, affected by the Building's usage fee.
- Tier 4~8 Resources may be found and refined in normal, uncommon, rare or exceptional qualities.
Resources[edit | edit source]
|Resource type||Tool / Building||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Tier 7||Tier 8|